Your First Visit to Brighter Day Dental
During your comprehensive exam, we use the best in dental technology to assess your smile and map out future treatments. But that’s not all,Dr. Dokko is an honest Concord dentist whom you can trust. Acting in your very best interests is always our priority.
We’re not a corporate-run office, so you won’t ever feel rushed in and out. Instead, we treat you like we do our own friends. It’s about giving you the best care, no matter what your dental needs are. Plus, we’re one of the only private practices to have in-house 3D imaging and Tekscan technology.
What to expect during COVID-19
Procedures for your upcoming dental appointment with Brighter Day Dental
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, families, staff and community. Given the current environment with COVID-19, we have implemented the following changes in our office that we want you to be aware of:
- In our continued effort to maximize patient and staff safety, we have acquired extra oral suction systems. This suction system will remove and kill the virus or bacteria that may be present in the aerosol created during your dental visit. Please click on the link for more information https://youtu.be/hGIWH42w5-c
- Patients will be screened using a questionnaire, both when making an appointment and again when you arrive.
- When you arrive, please wait in your car and call the office to let us know that you have arrived. When we are ready for your visit, our staff member will escort you into the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing between patients. This might mean patients are offered fewer options for appointment times.
- The practice may use telehealth (virtual or phone appointments) in order to limit a patient's need to physically be in the office.
- Patients are asked to not bring others into the dental practice, unless they are parents or guardians of patients who are minors or are special needs patients. If someone accompanies a patient, they will be asked to wait in their vehicle or outside the office.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask while in the office.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for their use before and after touching items in the office.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
We’re Open Late and Weekends
Can’t get off work to get relief for your toothache? Having trouble finding time to schedule a checkup with your busy family schedule? We’re open as late as 9 pm and on Saturdays by appointment.
New Patient? Ask About Our Complimentary Offers!
- FREE Dental Implant Consultation with 3D Scan
- $99 Exam, X-Rays, and Cleaning for Patients Without Insurance
- $300 ZOOM! In-House Teeth Whitening Treatments
- FREE Teeth Whitening Gel With Invisalign Aligners
Learn more about our affordable financing program for patients with and without dental insurance. Call us today to book your first visit with our Concord dentist.